Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Bank Job

An update on how the banner and set up went at US bank. I got the banner done. I think it turned out cute, and got the message across. I really wanted to "collage" it a little more, o.k....a lot more. I just get so nervous that I will screw it up. Does anyone else have this problem? It would probably help if I didn't wait until the last minute. Maybe then I would have more courage to mess around, instead of just getting it done. The good news is, at least one person was interested enough to check the shop out. She saw the goodies at US Bank and has been in twice for a few things for her revamped guest room. In fact she bought the little red stool you see in the picture. Apparently, she tried to buy it from the teller and they looked at her like she was crazy.


I felt a little silly taking pictures in a bank, so they aren't great. Guess this set-up would have been a good ruse if I were "casing the joint", which I'll admit is tempting in these times of "economic crisis". If only I was confident there is actually any money behind that bullet-proof glass.

1 comment:

  1. How cute it turned out! Sounds like you feeling a little Bonnie & Clyde-ish, and that train case is just perfect for your getaway!

    ReplyDelete