Saturday, May 30, 2009

Procrastination & Inspiration

Next week at US Bank on 42nd and Alberta I signed Vestiges up to be the "vendor of the week" I have had about a month to prepare, and here I am Saturday trying to come up with signage. I think a cute banner would be great! I went out to blog land for some inspiration and here are a few of my favorites:

This one by Lisa at a A Thing For Roses who's getting ready for Farm Chicks!

Here's a sweet one done by Amy @ Poppy & Ivy's this search revealed she is quite the whiz at these things, if only I had started worrying about this before today.This one I found on Flickr probably a little over the top for the bank, but what a beauty!

If I end up with anything worth looking at I will update next week with a picture of my own. Since I have spent the last few hours "researching" I better get to work, man how does time fly.

3 comments:

  1. The banner by Lisa would probably be best for the bank, but Sugar*Sugar's banner rocks big time! I'm sure yours will be the best, though. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped in to check in on what you've been up to and surprise. My little ol banner is on your post. Wow! Thanks for the compliment! I really need to get back to your store one of these days. After Farm Chicks for sure!

    Hugs,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning a vacation to Oregon this summer and hope to come visit your store. It looks delightful.

    ReplyDelete