Thursday, April 9, 2009

Indulgences

It was brought to my attention that with this new endevour "Vestiges Storefront" comes the oppurtunity for me to indulge in the aquisition of things. I love to find a thing, at an estate sale, on the side of the road and beyond! Many gals have this affliction and our houses are filled to the brim as well as our garages. Maybe next week a peak into the unusable "man cave" in my house. Hint: There is a sectional in there! I went on friday to "junk" and had such a great time! If you don't believe me check out Pam's blog over at One Gal's Trash, she runs around snapping great pics of everything and really sums it up nicely on her blog. We also ran into Melanie from All My Favorite Things who just opened up shop down the street and is such a welcome addition to the neighborhood!


Any hoo I figured if I was going to be doing some aquiring I needed to get some things I already have (see above: unusable man cave) ready to go. So when the sun came out this weekend I went out in the yard and did some repairing and priming. Sadly I left these two out in the yard and the primer has peeled a bit. I guess the rain (even a little ) is not the best for newly primered peices. Can anyone say square one. I guess I have a lot to learn. On a posative note.... since the "man cave" is so far inaccesible the Boy Toy was inspired to build a little something... can you imagine what this will become?

Tune in next week for the conclusion and maybe a glimpse of the "sectional"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been to your store not too long ago and found several must have things. I will definitely be back. I love Melanie's shop just down the street from you too. Looking forward to meeing you in person someday!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete