Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Chicken

Now that I have begun....I can't stop thinking about all the fun things there are to blog about. I would like to do a vendor feature once a week, or just feature one vendor a month. Also do a weekly post with the things that everyone is selling in the store, and a who's who. Now finding the time to do it. I was driving by The Blue Moose after an impromptu visit to the Grandparents and saw that I was missing the Bueamont Business Association meeting......whoops. I have decided my brain isn't going to work as the one thing I rely on to keep track of everything. It has served me well for the last 32 years, but when my Cousin texted me about visiting the GP's my little brain reacted with the standard "wait....aren't we doing something this morning?" I rationlized that since I was at my early morning coffee appointment that was probably what the ol' noodle was referring to. Nope. Anything working for all you out there in blog land? Blackberry, dayplanner, Iphone......



Early in the morning on Easter we went to get coffee at the Ristretto Roasters on Williams and to peak at some chicks at the Livingscape Nursery around the corner. If you haven't been there and you like to garden it is a great place. If you read my blog last week then you may have guessed that the Boy Toy is building us our very own Chicken Coop! Check it out, coming soon....you guessed it chickens. We, (along with many others in this progressive city) have decided to add to the family and get some egg layers. After our 1:00 Dinner we were so inspire by the baby chicks, that despite the down pour we finished the coop. We went
back to get the chicks on Monday but sadly they were not open. It's turned out its for the best we realized that we want Egg chickens, not pets so we will have to find the right breeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment